What do I do if a customer has not yet received their refund.
Modified on: Thu, 11 May, 2023 at 3:35 PM
- Check in BC to see if that is correct by looking in Ledger Entries. It may be that they have recently been refunded but not noticed.
- Check if they have registered their return (ask Charlotte or Kestas to check this for you by giving her the order number).
- Track to see if their parcel has been delivered to DPD
- If not delivered, ask if they returned using Royal Mail. If yes, ask what they returned, then let me know and I can do the refund manually. If I am away for a longer period of time, create a credit note in BC and the customer will be refunded automatically.
- If returned with DPD and delivered successfully, let me know and I can chase this up with Kestas why the refund was not made. If I am away for a longer period of time, message Kestas to ask him :)
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.